Last Updated: May 21, 2020
The Nature’s Bounty Co. (“Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,”) respects the privacy of job applicants and our employees (“you” or “your”).
The following notice applies solely to natural persons who are California residents, as defined in Section 17014 of Title 18 of the California Code of Regulations. We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
It is Company’s intent to safeguard and protect the privacy and security of its applicants’ and employees' personal information we collect that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with an employee or device (“personal information”).
Information We Collect
We have collected the following categories of personal information from employees within the last twelve (12) months:
Identifiers, such as name, phone number, postal address, social security number, etc.
Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), such as name, phone number, postal address, email address, etc.
Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law, such as gender, marital status, veteran or military status, etc.
Professional or employment-related information, such as job title, place of work, etc.
Education Information, such as academic major, educational institution, etc.
Results from drug screens
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
Directly from you. For example, from job applications you fill out online or at career fairs
Indirectly from you. For example, from third-party job search websites, such as LinkedIn.
- From third-parties that interact with us in connection with the services we perform.
For example, background agencies and/or drug testing centers.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information in order for us to process your application, we will use that information to process and begin the application and hiring process.
To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries.
- To provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our company events or news, that may be of interest to you.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sale of Personal Information
We do not sell your personal information.